20. century was the period when the speed of scientific developments peaked and people increasingly gave importance to knowing both individually and in groups. Following inventions 20. on a hundred-year history page. Many governments, both in solving societal problems and in advancing military technology, have allocated too much money, resulting in devices and technolo- gies in many areas of revolution. 20. We offer you 10 of the inventions that are the most submissive and affect the humanity the most, even though it is very difficult to lower the list to 10, since there are more than 10 great entrepreneurs in the century. Unfortunately, not every new technology has been useful to humanity and some have been used for purposes such as war or exploitation. It is unfortunately not the case that inventions emerged with the aim of accelerating disease treatment or communication as well as working in order to carry out a certain attack. But at the time, almost all of these inventions, which were put forward with good or bad purposes, can now be developed with good direction.
20. The greatest effect that the century has brought to our lives is that the companies and countries that are the leaders in science are beginning to dominate the world. Prior to that, the countries that stand out with their characteristics such as wrist strength and bravery have now had to increase scientific studies to get to the foreground. This is not only the study of the world and the universe, but also the most intense fruit of scientific research aimed at economic development. century began to give. Today, the scientific advancements we see every day on various media platforms are actually the 20th. It is an intensive inventing environment that started in the beginning of the century. Scientists and inventors, who seemed to be a terrible and distant person, must now be kept on their hands and made their way through the path. It began to come in the century.
20. century has emerged with the features of cold and warm war as well as the fact that it emerges with a very accelerating acceleration in technology and scientific activities. During this period of intense warfare, people needed to use knowledge to get rid of the new information they were facing. In terms of starting to social acceptance that science is important in all its dimensions in the long run, century is very important. This is the 20th most valuable science. 10 great inventions that have been revealed in the 20th century and changed our lives:
10. Nuclear power
19. Nearly every area in the century has its own steam power. began to take on the nuclear power that emerged in the 20th century. This big player change is only 20. It affects today not the century. The sudden presence of nuclear power, which made it much more polluting, less productive, efficient, more practical and much more energy-producing when controlled suddenly, was greatly enjoyed by the powerful states and companies of the time. Unfortunately, the use of nuclear power was not only in industrial activities, and 2. There was also an atom bomb case that changed the course of World War II. Scientific activities have a very flexible nature. You can do good to many people and nature while taking the product which is done in the work done well, but if you take the bad direction, you can harm many people and nature. The atom bomb appeared as the product of such a thought.
However, it is difficult to deny the overall positive effect of nuclear power. When operated in a safe manner, nuclear power plants are indeed an excellent and low-cost source of energy with the capacity to retrofit all cities. The biggest problem is that we are not developed enough to carry this emerging energy to the next century. If we develop our energy storage systems like this, nuclear energy is really a big invention that can turn it off and on. Like every technological invention, nuclear energy has bad sides, but nuclear power is a great option to meet the growing need for energy in spite of diminishing energy sources.
9. Personal Computer
Today it is very difficult to imagine our world without a computer. Of course, the computers have been keeping their assets since the Second World War. But when we looked at the first computers, things were very damaging to us. The first computers, which were huge and very difficult to use, did not have very effective jobs compared to their sizes. Computers that were as heavy as a brick could only do simple operations. When Steve Wozniak and Stephen Jobs introduced Apple in 1976, they changed everything in the sense of personal computer perception, and the rest quickly began to develop as we see it now. Today, of course, personal computers are everywhere, and people are forced to spend even one day without them. Computers that have been a source of livelihood for many people now play a key role in our lives with the arrival of our life. It is not possible to reach today’s volumes without using a computer in hundreds of sectors such as financial sector, graphic sector, real estate sector and even book sector. Especially when newborns and young people can not think of a computer-free life, they are forced to empathize with people’s lives for the foreseeable future. Factors such as the ability of the personal computer to perform only daily tasks and the ability to record long-running jobs and historical transactions make us more dependent on them. Hundreds of transactions, such as music transfers, need to be on our personal computer. Today it is almost impossible to think of a sector where computers are not needed. Here is 20. Personal computers, which are the consequences of the century, have affected our lives so intensely.
19. Despite the progress made in Europe in the 20th century, did not become a truly practical and reliable transportation source until the century. 20. Since the beginning of the century, the automobile industry has evolved in a revolutionary way. Though there are hundreds of automobiles that we see today, 20. At the beginning of the century there were not so many cars. Energy sources such as oil, which emerge with increasing population and developing technology, began to take the place of costly and relatively slow cars such as horse carts. In the early days, it was very difficult for automobiles that were not so durable to go to the dirt roads, and new generation cars did not spread much until asphalt roads came out. With the increase of asphalt roads, the role of the automobiles in freight transportation has increased not only for the people. With commercial trucks entering the market, the cost of trade and, more importantly, time has fallen in a very effective manner. Henry Ford introduced the assembly line production car in 1908, which proved to be affordable, and made cars more accessible. Nowadays, automobiles are confronted almost everywhere with radical changes that people only dream about 100 years ago. With durability and innovations made on the engine, automobiles are now giving people specificity.
19. The centuries-old heavy-duty and steam-powered trains made the world a smaller place by increasing the speed of transportation at that time. But 19. On the occasion of this revolution in the 20th century. In the century, the arrival of aircraft technology has made transportation much faster. A few hours of air travel, which took place on days or even weeks of travel, attracted a great deal of attention at that time. Today, the length of travel between continental trains frightens people despite modern trains and generally does not have the option to make this choice when choosing air travel. At the beginning of the century the people had come up with a great innovation. The aircraft did not really make the journeys fast and safe, but the planes that could be used in many different areas, from the transmission of rapidly deteriorating food to the extinguishment of forest fires, made human life much easier. In addition to these effects, the planes were also used extensively in the war industry. The air forces, which were set up a few years after the launch of the fabrication aircraft, caused wars to take place not only on land and sea, but also in the air. Today there are still different features added to planes that continue to be developed both in transportation and in the military field. As we say about other inventions, if you take the good side of the airplane technology as well, it can provide great facilities 2. We must also remember that atomic bombs that were launched into Japan during World War II were fired from the air.
20. The rocket that we thought was produced in the century is actually very much based on the past. The rocket first discovered by the Chinese about three thousand years ago was also used by the Greeks and Romans in the past. But 20. rockets that used up to a hundred times as their own and only as a dazzling entertainment vehicle. They have acquired a very different dimension in the century. 20. Countries that used rocket systems in their armies in the 20th century had great advantages in the wars. Focusing on rockets that can be controlled upon observing that rockets may be so powerful. the longest distance that can go in the first place and the rockets that can control the direction have left the technology that we can now give direction even in the air. In addition to these features, rockets are still being used intensively in space research, in addition to providing the intensive use of rockets in the war industry. Without rockets, it would be a dream to throw our satellites out of our world, even if it is impossible to go anywhere else in the Moon or in space. If the rockets were not used in technology, we could not do a lot of work, from the GPS on our phones to the weather reports and even the use of mobile phones. Since the rockets, which have many positive effects, will continue to affect our lives for a long time. The effect of modern rockets emerging in the 20th century on shaping our future can not be denied.
Begin to use submarine technology in the world 20. It was an event that changed the course of many wars in the 20th century. The first true submarine was invented in 1880 but invented and exploited submarines in intensification that could be used extensively in war technology. century. As we mentioned at the beginning, 20. The development of what was already discovered in his hands in the intensive scientific and inventive setting of the century was also important. This is the greatest invention of modern submarines. During World War I was a complete monster. The difficulty of being noticed because of the descent from the bottom of the sea, the submarines were at that time exposing them as a very powerful tool against large war ships. Even today, submarines have reached virtually unlimited durability, but with the development of technology, attempts have been made to recognize the location of the submarine, and advanced detectors have been found. Submarines in almost every first class naval force are now 20. It is not as heavily used as it was in the beginning of the century. Although it is not used extensively today 20. Since the early 19th century, the use of submarines has greatly affected our lives because of the very radical changes in the historical scene.
Alexander Fleming Until discovering the penisil in 1928, even a small bug trapped by anybody could become an almost deadly disease. However, the discovery of antibiotics that started with penicillin and then came up to daylight significantly reduced the number of bacterial infection-related deaths. Antibiotics that release very high levels of life expectancy of humans and even animals 20. are still medicines that continue to be invested and developed in higher research budgets. Many diseases, from large and rapidly spreading diseases, which seem to have no timely treatment, to bacterial infections after a small animal warming, have been caused by antibiotics. Thanks to the many antibiotics that are bactericide-specific, infectious diseases can be overcome more easily nowadays. But antibiotics do not look like a miracle drug. It has emerged that intensive and unconscious use of antibiotics has led us to develop resistance to antibiotics, so we must use antibiotics more carefully. Despite everything, antibiotics are effective in the extension of the life of many creatures 20. It is one of the most important inventions of the century.
After the radios, which have removed communication from the individual and made it massively faster, the television has revolutionized it by presenting this mass communication visually. In many ways, our television life has become a must in people’s lives. It entered the century. Nowadays, televisions that hold many different titles such as evaluators of all our leisure time, cartoonists, babysitters, teachers, entertainers and even story tellers are indispensable devices of mass communication. For a group that has taken a lot of innovation and goodness, the presence of the television has had a negative effect on it. Nowadays, television is the cause of television addiction, which is becoming an illness in a world of color is very easy to capture the human world. Television addiction, which is nowadays difficult to communicate within the family, is considered to be a problem for the family to gather around a table and remove the habit of eating. Everyone now has experienced the bad effects that are added to the goodness that TV brings while dining in front of the screens in their rooms. Even though we say how much we hate, the televisions that have become the devices we have not been able to stand up to are beginning to occupy most of our time. The fact that the acting art is only in the theater, and the fact that the televisions that let it enter into our homes are very big inventions in terms of strengthening mass communication in our lives even if it is a negative feature.
The internet, which is working in a coordinated manner with computers and then with the phones first, after taking the place of the typewriter faster, took the internet at the beginning of 10 things that would be considered as an invention that still affects our life. The most important task of computers used for simpler operations, such as making calculations, storing data and writing articles in the beginning, is now mediated by the internete entry. The downsizing of the world by plane has moved to a much faster size when the internet has been introduced. Is it not too different for you to be able to communicate with a friend in New York City in the audio and video communication in the beginning of your life in Istanbul? If your friend in New York was going to tell you something long ago, you had to write a letter. Later in the beginning, communicating with the phone in the beginning, which was in one person in every region, then transferred to the houses, today all transactions are transferred internete. The Internet today is not just to be seen as communication. The Internet has become a platform for trade, financial affairs, science and many more. In addition, Internet has accelerated access to information. If you need to work in large libraries for days, weeks or even years, then it is enough to take two seconds to look at the internet. The Internet has come to such a point in our lives that 20. We have been among the most indispensable inventions of the century.
Today, despite the use of television and internet in the back of the radio 20. It is the biggest innovations in the century. In the period when all the communication networks were provided, only one person was able to hear hundreds or even thousands of kilometers without using wires. At the same time, it became a revolution in mass communication according to centuries. When we looked at the period, when people were able to communicate only through newspapers, it was possible to spread the news all over the country only where it was possible to reach the newspaper press, even when there was late. The radio appeared to be revolutionary at such a time when communication was difficult. Radios have a separate prescription because it is not only an agenda, but also a place where people like to play music, which is a means of raising general cultures.
Obviously, radios should not be known only as devices that the other person is talking to and hearing the sounds of millions of people. Thanks to radio technology, it was seen what radio signals could do. These highly effective radio waves played a key role in many different devices, from industrial use to medical use. Today, many different devices that use radio waves are confronted even as medical imaging techniques. It reveals that radion is a very important invention because it can be used by many different sectors as well as emerging in the period when communication is very limited.