Mint is known to be good for stomach problems particular has many more benefits
Mint adds a gorgeous color to the dish with the taste and smell as well. While the benefits do not stop counting.
Here are the benefits of mint …
– It makes it easier to breathe.
– Resolves liver failure. It addresses the spiritual origin of impotence in men.
– Regulates the flow of bile. It ensures uniform and painless menstrual bleeding.
– Resolves bowel spasms. Diuretic.
– It is easier to digest. Gas is removed.
– Asthma, flu, bronchitis and cough is useful for.
– Composure, data. Shake hands and feet, tongue stiffness, paralysis, and is used for insomnia. Excitement and calms fears. It strengthens the nerves. Neural cuts heart palpitations.
– Prevents vomiting are. It reduces fever.
– Reduces the swelling of breast milk in the bottle.
– Migraine is useful for insomnia and dizziness.
– The cold is beneficial.
– It helps to reduce intestinal worms. Stomach pain cuts. However, gastric ulcer and gastritis, which should not take more.
– Mint; must use caution because the pregnant uterus thin. Early in the pregnancy it can be the cause of excessive use mint low.
Mint tea How to prepare
3-4 fresh mint leaves spring on a tray and leave for 24 hours. If dry leaves crumble and discard the mint that 3 teaspoons dry after taking a pot of boiling water from the stove. Wait for 20 minutes to infuse. You can drink your tea with lemon or honey.